I will honestly admit that my husband, Stuart, is a better gift-giver than I am. Our inside joke is that for our 1st wedding anniversary gift exchange, which is supposed to be something made out of paper, I gave him a color photo printer (he loves to take pictures), but he gave me a beautiful, huge antique map of Paris, which is where got married. How can you top that? So now, I get so flustered when I want to buy something for him, that I just ask what he wants. I know, it’s not that romantic, but he’s so picky, which is good, because, I have to say, he is very stylish. But most of all, he’s an awesome dad, so I like to splurge a bit. If you’re looking for Father’s Day gift ideas, then check out Stuart’s picks. I guarantee you, there’s no way your man won’t love any of these!
1. Orlebar Brown Bulldog Swim Shorts, $240, have a retro 1950’s tailored shape that is very flattering. They can easily be worn as regular shorts as well.
2. James Perse Vintage Jersey Pocket Polo, $105, is his favorite polo shirt of all time. If it didn’t cost so much, he’d have one in every color.
3. Jack Black Core Collection, $52, is a three-piece set that contains a cleanser, shave cream and face moisturizer with SPF 20. They feel great, soothe the skin, and the sunscreen doesn’t make his face look shiny.
4. Persol Polarized Metal Pilot Aviator Sunglasses, $370, are the perfect mix of classic and modern. The shape is timeless, but the reflective lenses are very futuristic.
5. Givenchy Gentleman Only Eau de Toilette, $59, is a fresh woody scent with notes of green mandarin, pink pepper, nutmeg and incense. It’s the kind of men’s scent you want to wear yourself to remind you of him all day.
Of course, there will be will be all the homemade gifts from the girls, too! Do you know what you’re getting your man for Father’s Day? Share!